I finished quilting this quilt for a customer this week. It was a dream to quilt. It was a relief for the quilting machine to work very well after the difficulty I had on the last quilt.
I couldn’t just do an all over quilting pattern for this one. 🙂 I am thankful, all over patterns get a little old, even though they are easy.
The little yellow squares got mini flowers and the green sashing was filled in with serpentine ladders.
On the flowers, I outlined each petal and the center first, then did one layer of echo quilting around the whole blossom.
I used a light green thread and I really like how just the little hint of color added to the cream and yellow.
And for once, I like that the backing is a solid. The quilting shows nicely on this one.